Parasites are creatures that live off someone else's expense. There is no limit to the inventiveness of helminths when they need to get into the body of their owner and, hiding there for an indefinite time, live at his expense.
The presence of any parasite in the human body does not pass without leaving a trace, brings irreparable harm, provoking many ailments and worsening the quality of life.
What is the danger of parasites for humans?
Worms are different, their sizes can be very small and vice versa, reaching up to seven to ten meters. Sometimes the developmental cycle of the worm is such that people get sick with the same helminthic invasion more than once.
In the first cycle, the infection occurs in the intestines. The second cycle is characterized by the introduction of parasites into muscle tissue, lungs, brain, kidneys, liver and other human organs.
The most common are parasites that live in the intestines of humans. They can enter the gallbladder, close the bile ducts and settle in the liver, causing dangerous and sometimes difficult to treat ailments.
This disease is characterized by the migration of parasite larvae through the liver to the lungs. Then they again find themselves in the intestines, where they grow to adult worms.
This ailment is characterized by liver damage, which in frequent cases leads to cirrhosis or oncological tumors.
The tapeworm gets to humans from poorly processed meat and fish. These parasites can live for a long time in the body of their host, showing absolutely no symptoms of their presence and reaching astounding values. All this time, they feed on the person, depriving his body of useful substances.
One of the most dangerous of these parasites is pork tapeworm, its eggs often migrate into muscle tissue, the brain, traveling through the blood vessels of a person.
This disease is caused by fluke parasites, flatworms.
Such an infection is not easy to detect. The worm invisibly infects the eyes and nerve tissues. Allergic reactions arise from its presence, but people for a long time do not suspect who is actually the cause of all these troubles.
Echinococci lead a parasitic life in the liver and lungs of people, bringing these organs to a deplorable state. This complex parasitic disease can only be eliminated by surgery.
Ways to fight parasites
People are in constant search of methods to combat the worms that poison their lives.
There are three ways you can remove parasites:
- With the help of medications. This is one of the most widespread methods of removing parasites from the body in our time. Each of these drugs has toxic properties that sometimes cause side effects in people.
- Using folk methods. Many recipes have come down to us from the distant past. They are also considered effective methods in the fight against worms, and when paired with drug therapy, their effect is doubled.
- Surgery. Unfortunately, there are cases when the first and second methods are powerless against parasites. They have to be removed only surgically.
Fight against parasites using folk methods
There are many different ways to fight helminths. There are recipes that are used for a particular parasite. There is a universal spectrum of action, and there are those that, in addition to anthelmintic properties, perfectly help to cleanse the body.
For a long time, people have noticed that helminths do not like the sharpness of pepper, the taste and smell of aromatic spices. It would be good to use onion, horseradish, garlic in cooking, and add cinnamon and cloves to baked goods.
Methods of getting rid of the simplest helminths
The most common parasites are:
- Amoeba, lamblia, leishmania, blastocyst, balantidia. These helminths prefer to parasitize in the digestive tract of people.
- Trypanosome, babesia, the causative agent of malaria parasitizes in the circulatory system.
- Trichomonas lives in the genitourinary system.
- Acanthameba, trypanosome, toxoplasma attack the liver, eyeballs, brain, heart. Toxoplasmosis is transmitted in most cases from cats. This ailment is dangerous for the central nervous system and the unborn child.
- All of these protozoan parasites can be defeated with a cranberry juice enema. To do this, mix 2 tbsp in 2 liters of water. l cranberry juice and 1 tbsp. l of sea salt. An enema must be done in the morning and evening. Well, if before her in the morning on an empty stomach take a gruel of 300 g of pumpkin seeds, 3 tbsp. l honey and a little water, and after a couple of hours, drink a laxative.
- An enema with garlic is excellent for all protozoal parasites. For her, 6-8 medium cloves of garlic are taken and cooked over moderate heat in 1 liter of milk. Enema is best done after waking up.
How to cure giardiasis?
Several folk remedies are cured of giardiasis. They are all simple and effective at the same time.
- For prophylactic purposes and to get rid of this ailment, sauerkraut brine helps. It is enough to drink 150 g of brine before a meal.
- There is a special collection of medicinal herbs, using 1 tbsp. in the morning and in the evening before eating for 10 days, you can be cured of giardiasis. For a decoction of this collection, you will need 4 tbsp. l birch buds, 4 tbsp. l tansy, 2 tbsp. l yarrow and horsetail, 1 tbsp. l celandine.
- You can insist dried lilac flowers in alcohol and use them for 10 days, 1 tsp before each meal.
- The already well-known gruel of pumpkin seeds is also considered an effective remedy for giardiasis.
Getting Rid of Ascaris and Tapeworms
- Ascaris are expelled with the help of cognac and castor oil. This recipe is recommended for adults only. For 2-3 days, you need to take 50 g of brandy with grapefruit juice, and after 15 minutes, 50 g of castor oil. The effect is not long in coming.
- Infusion prepared on the basis of porcini mushrooms and chanterelles. Mushrooms are processed in a meat grinder and filled with vodka for 24 hours. This folk medicine is taken for 1 tsp before bedtime.
- Onion tincture is taken at 150 g per day for 4 days. In order to cook it, you need to take a medium onion, pour 2 tbsp. boiling water and leave for 12 hours.
- Horseradish and garlic tincture helps with tapeworms and roundworms. For her, you need to take horseradish, the same amount of garlic and pour alcohol for 10 days. The course of therapy with this tincture is at least a month. During all this time, you must take 1 tbsp. l tincture.
- A decoction of avran leaves kills roundworm and dwarf tapeworm. To prepare it, 1 tsp is poured 2 tbsp. hot water and simmer over the fire for half an hour. It is necessary to drink the whole broth for 1 tsp at intervals of 20 minutes.
- Pomegranate bark tea helps fight tapeworms. The bark is filled with boiled water. This tincture is taken 1 tsp before a meal.
As you can see, there are many ways how you can remove parasites from the body, not only by medication, but also by folk remedies. All of them are good and effective in their own way. But it is only at first glance that all these recipes seem simple and harmless. In fact, some of them can not only help, but also harm the body. Therefore, it is better to approach the expulsion of parasites with all seriousness and it is advisable to consult with your family doctor before this.