Parasites represent the largest population of living organisms on earth. There are so many varieties of them that even modern science finds it difficult to name their exact number. People have very different attitudes towards them. Some believe that everything in nature is balanced and these creatures have the right to life. Others, mostly parasitologists, treat them as their name suggests - as pests that live and feed on someone else's organism.
The vital activity of parasites, be it helminths, microscopic organisms or insect larvae that live in the human body, leads to damage to internal organs. Over time, they cease to function normally, and the parasitic invasion spreads throughout the body, often leading to the death of a person. Therefore, most experts consider the problem of cleansing the body urgent.
Symptoms of parasitic invasion
Parasites in the human body may not manifest themselves for a long time, but under favorable conditions they will begin to multiply rapidly and affect the health of the infected. A person will suffer not only from the helminths themselves, but also from the toxins released by them as a waste product.
It is quite difficult to determine the presence of helminths or other parasites in your body on your own, so any diagnoses should be made by a doctor on the basis of blood, feces and urine tests and other studies. But you can suspect a parasitic invasion by the following signs:
- unreasonable irritability;
- digestive disorders;
- decreased appetite;
- severe fatigue;
Symptoms are not specific, they are common to many other diseases. But if they are all pronounced, and a person before their appearance was in potentially dangerous situations (a trip to tropical countries, contact with homeless animals, drinking water from unverified sources), the risk of parasitic infestation is very high. Therefore, if several of the listed factors coincide, it is recommended to consult a doctor and be tested for the presence of parasites.
Medicinal cleansing of the body from parasites
Medication can only be started after the test results have been received and the patient's history has been studied.
Due to the fact that most antiparasitic drugs have toxic effects on the liver and kidneys, they should only be used under medical supervision. It is also necessary to select drugs with medical help, taking into account the type of parasites and the general condition of the infected. What is suitable for getting rid of helminths in one case may be useless in another.
The principle of action of antiparasitic drugs
The pharmacological action of drugs on parasitic worms is aimed at biochemical processes in their tissues and their biological structures. As a rule, most of them have a nerve effect, which is expressed in different ways:
- By blocking the transmission of nerve impulses to the muscle cells of helminths, as a result of which they develop a state of permanent paralysis. In this state, helminths are excreted from the body along with feces.
- Impaired absorption of glucose in the cells of the parasite, which leads to its death.
- Disruption of the activity of the intestinal canal of parasites.
There are combined-action drugs that disrupt bioprocesses in helminth cells and paralyze them.
How to properly cleanse the body of worms
The use of anthelmintic drugs for other purposes (for example, intended to get rid of another type of worm or for prophylactic purposes) or non-adherence to dosages can lead to serious complications.
- If you try to get rid of the worms with insufficiently effective doses, the worms will not leave the body, but will begin to migrate through it, infecting other, previously untouched organs and complicating the patient's condition.
- Cleansing from parasites with insufficient doses of antihelminthic agents can lead to a false impression of the effect (if the drug depressing effect only on the laying of helminth eggs, the tests will show a negative result), but the parasitic activity will not stop.
- Overdosing can increase the toxicity of the anthelmintic drugs, and the person will have additional liver or kidney problems from taking them.
Thus, before starting to cleanse the body of parasites, you should undergo a thorough examination and make the selection of the most appropriate drugs.
Antiparasitic cleaning with medicines
When a person learns about the presence of parasites in his body, he usually experiences shock and seeks to learn how to get the worms out of the body as soon as possible. But you need to hurry with only one thing - immediately visit a doctor, undergo an additional examination to clarify the type of helminthiasis and choose the appropriate treatment regimen.
The fight against ascariasis, enterobiasis (pinworms) and other helminthiases from roundworms requires the use of certain medications that are prescribed by a specialist.
Treatment of enterobiasis
The fight against pinworms, an infection with which is called enterobiasis, requires special attention.
These parasites can crawl out of the anus at night and release microscopic eggs in large quantities outside the human body.
Thus, their eggs can get on the underwear and hands of a sleeping person during involuntary scratching, especially under the nails. And then they can spread throughout the house, settling with dust on upholstered furniture, curtains, walls, door handles, and children's toys. They retain their viability for several years and can cause infection in a large number of people. Therefore, in the house where the person infected with pinworms lives, special precautions must be taken:
- Antiparasitic cleaning of the body should be carried out for all family members and people from the close environment.
- Thorough wet cleaning of the house is necessary every day. First, you need to collect dust from floors and furniture with a vacuum cleaner, and then wash the floor with laundry soap (it is more effective for cleaning worms than household chemicals, even containing chlorine).
- After cleaning, wash your hands with laundry soap.
- Underwear and bedding should be washed with the hottest water possible and must be ironed.
- Be sure to wash your hands with soap and water after using the toilet and before eating.
- Trim children's nails short, put them to sleep in tight-fitting panties or pajamas that need to be washed every day.
Cleaning the body from parasites at home
Often people infected with helminths are interested in the question of whether it is possible to quickly get rid of parasites at home and how to remove parasites from the human body at home.
It should be noted that the effectiveness of the action of numerous folk remedies that promise quick disposal of parasites has never been scientifically researched by anyone, although many medicines that ensure the elimination of parasites use natural ingredients - medicinal plants.
The proposed recipes for decoctions or herbal infusions may contain insufficient or excessive amounts of the active ingredient, so using them on their own is extremely unsafe and can lead to the complications described above. To determine the dosage and duration of such treatment, a doctor's consultation is necessary.
How to cleanse the body - principles of treatment
Complete anthelmintic cleansing of the body should be based on the following principles:
- Destroy helminths with an antihelminthic agent.
- Remove dead or paralyzed parasites from the intestines with laxatives or a cleansing enema.
- In order to avoid allergic manifestations, antihistamines should be taken during cleansing.
- In severe cases, accompanied by damage to internal organs, restorative therapy is required (for example, taking hepatoprotectors for liver damage). It is also necessary to cleanse itself of toxins and toxins resulting from the activity of parasites.
- To normalize the functions of the whole body, it is necessary to observe a complete and balanced diet that excludes foods that harm the liver, kidneys and gastrointestinal tract.
The most popular ways to get rid of parasites
Before carrying out antiparasitic cleansing of the body, it is strongly recommended to consult a doctor about contraindications. Also, patients often have an individual intolerance to certain folk remedies.
- Many people consider the simplest but effective way to use spicy foods - garlic, onions, mustard, pepper. Despite the seeming plausibility of this method, it is dangerous to cleanse with this method - in large quantities, burning foods can damage the intestinal mucosa.
- There is a version about the benefits of dry fasting - supposedly deprived of nutrition, worms leave the body literally on the third or fifth day. But this is an erroneous opinion: for example, tapeworms are able to live for months without food from the outside, being content with fragments of their own body. For their viability it is enough for their head and neck to survive, and the rest of the body can be "eaten" and rebuilt again. Are not sensitive to starvation and parasites living in the blood, eyes, brain and spinal cord of a person, in the genitourinary system, in the heart, or creating cysts in these organs.
- Cleaning with soda or hydrogen peroxide, actively promoted as a technique by a famous professor, is one of the few methods that deserve attention, but subject to medical observation of the patient's well-being. Both methods involve a gradual increase in the dosage from the minimum initial doses to the maximum allowable: soda - from the tip of a teaspoon to 1 teaspoon, hydrogen peroxide - in 1 drop of a 3% solution diluted in 50 ml of mineral or distilled water, up to 30 drops daily for3 weeks. But the course must be prescribed by the attending physician. The technique is ineffective against eggs and larvae of parasites, as well as some varieties of adults.
In an effort to quickly get rid of the problem, you should not risk resorting to extreme methods of cleansing, and look for how you can still destroy unwanted guests in the body. Such zeal can end with the destruction of not only helminths, but also internal organs that are not designed for forced therapy with tansy, wormwood and other medicinal herbs.
Proponents of natural treatment can consult a doctor on how to get rid of parasites with natural pharmaceutical preparations, purified from toxic impurities.