Statistical studies show that the greatest mortality among patients with vascular and cardiac pathologies. At the next level are cancer patients, and patients with cerebral hemorrhage. Parasitic disease of the Genesis standing on the last level of the hierarchy. But tracking the development of the above pathologies, showed a clear display of the final steps of this link.
The development of parasitic diseases
Statistics, but data from the who, confirmed — 85% of all disease, this blight lives in the human body of parasites, or a consequence of their metabolism. They occupy the digestive tract, important systems and organs. They are found in the brain, lung structures, the heart and the kidneys, in the liver parenchyma and the subcutaneous layer. The representatives of this class of "credo" as long as you can hold on to his master.
As a result, they have evolved a unique fastening system – prehensile paws, extremely strong camera of the mouth and the specific organs of the fascia (hooks, suckers).
Each parasitic species productive organs have a higher level of development. For example, the worm Ancylostoma able to defer more than 20 thousand eggs, round worm, roundworm of the family – 200 thousand, and one individual tapeworm to 5 million eggs. >The presence of the man many of them for a long time (sometimes years) may pass unnoticed, provoking the course of various acute and chronic diseases. Representatives of roundworms are capable of:
- to trigger the development of bronchopulmonary diseases;
- to hit liver and pancreas;
- be localized in the urogenital system, the sinuses of the forehead, in the ear, lachrymal ducts and the channel of the nose;
- to cause skin allergies and asthma.
The presence of Giardia causes a weakening in the body and problems with digestion. Parasites provoke:
- the development of inflammatory articular pathologies;
- pathological changes of the joints;
- lose bone tissue and skeletal muscle;
- cystitis, prostatitis and gynecological diseases.
This is only a fraction of the damage of a certain type of parasites. It is proven that fat people worms just love. Penetrated into the body, "the representative, seeing the broad range of activities, be sure to invite relatives", whereby:
- The body will lack the necessary amount of vitamin and nutrients.
- Increases the likelihood of frequent defeat colds.
- Weakened anti-cancer protection.
- Violated the mechanical and reflex functions.
Ways of infection adults and children
Ways of invasion of different and very diverse because larvae of worms at rest is able to dwell in any environment. It doesn't have to be contaminated hands. Greater likelihood of infection present Pets.
They can be carriers of several parasitic species. For example, during breathing, the dog is able to dissipate the infection by 5 m. in the district, three meters – cat. Ascaris eggs enter the human organs by means of dirty hands and can spread by insects.
Every joke has some truth, because the parasites infestation often is caused by insufficient processing of the meat or improper cooking homemade bacon that adds to our flora the species Trichinella. Violation of the technology of pickling fish products or eggs rewards us liver trematodes tapeworm or tape. Active invasive form can be attributed to the contaminated soil and ponds open, by contact with which is the penetration of helminth larvae in the mucous layer or skin of a person.
Contributing factor of contamination are dust, water and man-made compounds (alcohol, phenol, detergents for dishes), which are a catalyst in the metabolic cycle for the acceleration and propagation of many parasitic species.
In addition, the infection happens in utero and during birth, when mothers are present worms. The child can be amazed by all the mucous surfaces in the body, suffers and skin. Before reaching six months of the baby the infection process covers the entire body. What appears:
- problems with the pancreas;
- causes type 2 diabetes;
- of neoplastic processes and other pathologies.
Symptoms of parasites in humans
Parasitic development can develop in all tissue structures and organs of the body, because the symptoms of parasites in humans are quite varied and depend on the location of the pest. The most densely populated with helminths of the digestive system. Pathogens of beef tapeworm infection (tapeworm bovine and porcine), of difillobotrioz (dwarf tapeworm) and ascariasis are localized in the upper area of the small intestine.
Just below him of the third part are tapeworms. Habitat whipworm – colon and hepatic bile ducts of the course and was chosen by the worm opisthorchiasis. Habitat pinworms, the whole lumen of the colon and lower part of the small intestine.
Individual distribution of the living space the most comfortable for each individuals conditions, provides everyone a great opportunity of survival. Which explains the discovery of the body of one person, several parasitic species. Some signs of parasites in humans manifest:
- adenomatous formations;
- painful menstruation and painful urination;
- inflammatory reactions in the ovaries and the adrenal glands;
- hepatitis and dermatitis.
Symptoms of parasites in humans are similar to many symptoms of different diseases, delaying timely diagnosis.
15 symptoms of having parasites in the body:
- Rare defecation – as a consequence of the abundant clusters of worms, overlying the intestinal lumen.
- Diarrhea – as a result of the secretion of hormone-like fermions protozoal parasites that cause an imbalance of chloride and watery stools.
- Flatulence is a consequence of inflammatory reactions under the action of worms, causing gas and flatulence.
- Gastro-intestinal syndrome caused by failure of complete absorption of the lanolin (fat) as a result of inflammatory reactions in the intestinal membranes, triggered by worms.
- Pain in joints and skeletal muscles is a consequence of the settling of parasites in synovitis and soft-tissue injuries they of joint tissues, or due to reaction of immune system on itself parasitic presence.
- A manifestation of an Allergy as a result of increased secretion by the body protein (immunoglobulin Ig E), in the form of a response.
- Skin problems – eczema and sores, rash, urticaria and dermatitis, neoplastic processes.
- Anemia – due to the large localization of Trichomonas or similar worms that feed on formed elements of the blood, causing greater blood loss and an imbalance of iron.
- The formation of granulomas in the digestive system, the peritoneum and uterine cavity, lung tissue and liver parenchyma.
- Increased excitability due to irritation of the Central nervous system by toxic substances of worms.
- Night insomnia – because of the itchy symptoms caused by emerging into the anal passage helminths.
- Bruxism – the gnashing of teeth, as a result of the reaction in the CNS irritant – worms.
- Symptoms of parasites in humans can occur chronic fatigue syndrome caused by a deficiency of choline, protein and vitamin, a violation of their intake.
- Failure of immune functions, leading to obesity or excessive hunger, development of anorexia, heart disease and malignant pathologies.
- Oncological pathologies is the result of a lesion of the spinal structure worms and Trichomonas.
To assume the possible invasion possible and external characteristics of a person. As a rule, is rough in acne or seborrheic skin. It can be covered with blackheads, spots and freckles. Are premature wrinkles, baldness, growths papillomas, deep heel cracks, peeling and breakage of the nail plate.
A new direction in the diagnosis
Until 1988, the detection of parasitic infestation was conducted primarily by standard methods of diagnosis – strip prints of the anal or common clinical analysis and identification of parasites, mainly in the intestinal tract. Parasitic localization in the major organs were often discovered after the fact when transactions or after the opening of the patient.
A good case would help to resolve this problem. American doctor natural medicine H. Clark, fascinated by the study of the body, opened an unexpected diagnostic and therapeutic opportunities in Parasitology.
She designed a device that dramatically extends the range of all possible electromagnetic nature of elements synchrometer. Its frequency radiation is able to display targeted biological and endogenous toxins, microbial flora, drugs, tumor cells, and more.
This was the beginning of CHR diagnostics (frequency resonance) and treatment of CHR in medicine. Examining himself in the first place, Hilda found in our own bodies a lot of surprises – perfectly adjacent to microbial, viral and parasitic representatives, the revealing of which would not be possible any other way. And having tested many of his friends, brought them to a state of shock, showing results.
Thousands test, the doctor X Clark confirmed that more than 88% of all chronic diseases is a consequence of parasitic and endoxin effect. That the basis of human diseases, is an ignorant attitude that attracts the body parasitic representatives.
Modern treatment of parasites — Bioresonance therapy
Bioresonance therapy is the most effective treatment for people from various parasitic forms, regardless of locations and in all stages of their development. Does not cause negative impact on the patient.
The principle of the technique is due to the electromagnetic action of the device, the pitch and frequency of which are set to a specific parasite. If it is detected, on the screen of the device is a resonant response in the form of the amplified signal. Change indicators in the active biological zones, which fixes the device. To suppress the activity of any parasitic forms it is not necessary to poison the body with antibiotics or antihistamines, in addition, for many, is not safe.
Determine the frequency of parasitic metabolic activity, electromagnetic vibrations are sent to the places of their localization. At the same time, the individual breaks the rhythm of the worms, the suppression of vital functions. The effects of frequency therapy leads to a blocking system fermentation of worms, disruption of cellular respiration and metabolism process. This significantly reduces the toxic property. Reduction in biochemical properties causing violations of all life-supporting processes of worms. Now it is an easy and available target for phagocytosis, leading to parasite death.