Before considering how to cleanse the body of parasites, it is worth learning in more detail what it is all about.
According to research, parasites are nothing more than harmful organisms that "populate" different parts of the human body and begin to actively "live" there.
These unwanted "lodgers" are capable of dwelling in various areas of the body.
Most often they are localized in the intestines, liver and kidneys. They are also able to live under the human skin, in the brain and even in the eyes.
That is why the question of how to cleanse the body of parasites at home with folk remedies and medications is especially acute. The most common and dangerous parasites are roundworms, helminths and worms.
There are several ways of parasite infestation, most often they can be picked up under the following conditions:
- When swimming in contaminated waters.
- When using unboiled tap water. This is a 100% path to infection with many types of parasites.
- Contact with infected pets and wild animals.
- Infection through some insects that are also carriers of parasites.
- Infection through close people through oral contact, who are already carriers of some types of worms.
- Ingestion of parasites along with dirty fruits and vegetables. Also, infection can be caused by eating raw meat and fish.
This disease is very common, since the parasites themselves are very tenacious and can stay in the body for the whole life of a person.
Moreover, the risk of infection with parasites is extremely high, since the human eye cannot see the eggs of worms and other parasites. Infection can occur even with an ordinary handshake, after which a man or woman does not wash his hands and begins to eat. Before considering in detail how to cleanse the body of parasites and toxins, one should mention the characteristic manifestations and symptoms of this condition.
Thus, in the presence of parasites, a person may exhibit the following symptoms:
- Disturbances in the nervous system (poor sleep, dizziness, drowsiness, irritability, depression, apathy).
- Propensity to allergic reactions (rash, itchy skin).
- Disorders in the digestive system (bitterness in the mouth, loss of appetite, abdominal pain, exhaustion of the body, frequent exacerbation of ulcers and gastritis, diarrhea).
- General weakness of human health.
- Joint pain and cough.
- Itching in the anus.
Judging by the reviews and comments on the forums, it should be noted that sometimes the parasitic lesion of the body is similar to a common virus, so not all people go to the doctor for help on time, which is a huge mistake. Cleansing the body from parasites involves the implementation of several methods.
The most effective of them are the following methods:
- Herbal medicine. This means the regular use of various herbal decoctions from wormwood, chamomile and other medicinal plants.
- Compliance with a special antiparasitic nutrition, which will not only remove parasites, toxins and toxins from the body, but also act as a preventive measure of their appearance.
- Medical treatment. With the help of certain drugs, most parasites can be removed from the body as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Physiotherapy involves the use of enemas, baths and other effective procedures.
- Treatment with folk remedies using garlic, onions and other proven ingredients. You can learn more about how to cleanse the body of parasites from numerous informational videos.
Cleansing the body of parasites with drugs
Before carrying out therapy to eliminate parasites, you should definitely prepare for this, because this procedure can become a rather serious test for the body.
Thus, before starting anthelmintic therapy, a person must undergo a complete examination (ultrasound of the liver, kidneys, ECG of the heart, general clinical blood and urine tests). Also, women should definitely take a pregnancy test. In addition, before the procedure for removing parasites, you should check the level of acidity in the stomach, take vitamins to strengthen the immune system and follow a vegetable diet. Cleansing the body of parasites (drugs for this should be selected by a doctor) involves the appointment of several groups of drugs.
What kind of medication a patient needs to take depends on the specific type of parasite that lives in the body and has its own activity there. Cleansing the body from parasites (tablets for this can be different) has several important stages: preparation, the very process of removing parasites and recovery. In order for the whole process of this treatment to be effective, such a therapy scheme must be strictly observed.
Purification of the body from parasites, preparations for which are selected individually, involves the use of the following means:
- Sorbent preparations are needed for the general cleaning of the body.
- Choleretic drugs are used to improve the production of bile, which is detrimental to parasites.
- Nitrofuran preparations and others. They help to eliminate and eliminate parasites.
- Lactobacteria and probiotics are used to restore the microflora.
Drugs can affect a person in different ways, so the success of therapy should be monitored by the attending physician. How the treatment works can be understood by its internal and external signs. Thus, if therapy has a positive result, then the person's condition will improve and active symptoms will pass.
Cleansing the body of parasites (drugs are only part of a possible therapy) is also possible with folk remedies, which are considered no less effective. Cleansing the body of parasites (tablets or suppositories that can be prescribed to each person separately) is a laborious and time-consuming process that requires maximum patience and endurance.
Cleansing the body from parasites: contraindications, features
It should be noted right away that the cleansing of the body from parasites cannot be carried out without the knowledge of the doctor, because self-medication can really badly affect a person's well-being and his state of health.
Moreover, the following conditions are distinguished, in which it is forbidden to cleanse the body from parasites:
- Acute diseases of the liver, stomach and intestines. Together, they can be called pathologies of the gastrointestinal tract.
- The period after a recent operation, when a person's immunity is severely weakened.
- The period of pregnancy and breastfeeding. At the same time, it is possible to cleanse the body of parasites only as a last resort, and then only after the permission of the doctor.
- The presence of severe heart and liver diseases in acute condition.
In the event that parasites were identified during pregnancy, a woman should undergo a series of tests. The practice of removing helminths and other parasites during pregnancy should be especially careful not to damage the fetus. Thus, all drugs and alternative methods must be agreed with the observing doctor.
If fungi or helminths were found in children, which is a common occurrence (children constantly take dirty toys in their mouths, etc. ), then the child is allowed to give carrot juice, garlic and onion broth. As for the pills, they should be prescribed by the attending physician.
Important to note
Nothing good can be expected from parasites, because they can cause chronic diseases in those organs in which they are localized.
Moreover, parasites reduce immunity, cause serious allergies and can cause oncology, because they block the access of nutrients to some cells, which is why healthy cells are reborn into sick ones.
How to cleanse the body of parasites with soda and other alternative methods
Many people are wondering how to cleanse the body of parasites with soda, namely soda solution. Before you cleanse the body of parasites with soda, it should be mentioned that such a procedure should not be done for people with rectal diseases. In order to cleanse the body of parasites with soda, you need to take 30 g of soda and dissolve it in 1 liter of warm water. First, do a regular enema, and then with this solution. Repeat twice every two days. It is an effective method of fighting intestinal parasites.
In addition, the following effective folk methods for combating parasites are distinguished:
- Fortification of the diet with pepper and garlic. You can not practice this method for people with stomach diseases.
- Onion remedy. Chop the onion, pour vodka over it. Insist for a day. Take one scoop twice a day.
- Onion remedy (second method). Chop the onion and pour boiling water over it. Insist for a day, then take half a glass twice a day.
- Herbal decoction. Take wormwood, tansy and chamomile in equal amounts. Cover with water and boil. Take half a glass twice a day.
- Mix garlic, horseradish and vodka. Insist for a week. Take a teaspoon before meals.
- Make garlic juice suppositories. To do this, you need to soak the cheesecloth in garlic juice. Also, microclysters can be made from diluted garlic juice.
In order to protect yourself from parasites, special rules should be followed. Observe personal and intimate hygiene, wash hands with soap and water as often as possible, especially before eating. If you have pets, you should regularly give them antiparasitic drugs, after each contact with the animal, you need to wash your hands.
It is important to take vitamins to strengthen the immune system, to enrich the diet with vegetables, garlic and peppers, as parasites "don't like" them. Be sure to thoroughly wash vegetables and fruits before eating, thoroughly cook meat and fish, and do not eat them raw. Change bed linen every week, do not swim in polluted waters. Twice a year, undergo a preventive examination and take pills for parasites.