Know what are effective means of parasites should, because their media is 95% of the population. There are more than 2,000 types of pests that can live in the human body. They are localized not only in the digestive system and in all organs: lung, liver, brain, blood. Their size – from microscopic to several meters, but they bring enormous harm to the health. Sometimes for getting rid of worms surgical intervention is necessary, 80% of all chronic diseases provoked by the activity of the parasites in the body. They cause asthma, allergies, psoriasis, inflammation of the joints and other illnesses that people unsuccessfully treated for years. And just to get rid of pathogens.
Folk remedy for parasites
There are many folk remedies that are designed for safe pest control. Their action is aimed directly at the elimination of worms, and to restore the functioning of the body exposed to their malign influence. Many plants have powerful properties against parasites. These include garlic, walnut, onion, pomegranate, pumpkin seeds, St. John's wort, wormwood, ginger, tansy, thyme, cloves. They are detrimental to adult worms and larvae. When treating for worms helps ginger
Effective recipes of folk remedies to eliminate the parasites:
- Garlic and yogurt – 10 cloves of garlic need to swallow not chewing and drinking kefir. The procedure is carried out once on an empty stomach. Week can be repeated.
- An infusion of onion – peel and chop a small onion, and then pour 1 Cup of boiled water. Insist night and in the morning on an empty stomach to drink the broth.
- Infusion of wormwood – 1-2 teaspoons of leaves of wormwood we must insist for an hour in 1 Cup of boiling water. The resulting broth is taken on an empty stomach in the morning and in the evening half a Cup. The course of treatment – 2-3 days.
- Sbiten – cleanses the body of parasites, toxins and strengthens the immune system. For cooking you need 1 Cup honey dissolved in 1 l of water, then boil for 20 minutes. Add the cardamom, ginger, cinnamon, Bay leaf, 1 teaspoon, and then boil for another 5 minutes. Broth strain and drink hot before sleeping. The course of treatment is 7-12 days.
Tincture of the peel of walnuts – crushed shell of nuts 15 pour 0.5 liters of alcohol. Infusion is done for 30 days in the light. Regimen the following:
- 1 day drink 1 drop diluted in 100 ml of water;
- Day 2 – 2 drops in 100 ml water;
- Day 3 – 3 drops in 100 ml water;
- Day 4 – 4 drops in 100 ml water;
- 5 a day – 5 drops in 100 ml water;
- Day 6 – 2 teaspoons in 200 ml water;
- 7-11 day – 2 teaspoons per 50 ml of water twice a day.
For completion of required daily throughout the year, take 2 teaspoons of tincture diluted in 50 ml of water. Drink on an empty stomach and with no. The powder of the Artemisia dried fruits or Mature leaves of wormwood are ground into powder. Taken 1 times a day before meals in such quantity:
- 1 day – 1 pinch;
- Day 2 – 1/4 of a teaspoon;
- Day 3 – 1/3 teaspoon;
- Day 4 – 1/2 a teaspoon.
The powder of the Artemisia has a deleterious effect on worms
Method of application
The dose is gradually increased up to 14 days up to 1/2 tablespoon of powder. Need 6 days to drink 1/2 tablespoon of powder daily and after that eat the same quantity of the powder 1 time per week. Means you need to drink sufficient amount of water.
Seeds cloves, crushed to the consistency of powder. Taken three times a day before meals in such quantity:
- 1 day – 1/5 teaspoon;
- Day 2 – 1/4 of a teaspoon;
- 3-10 day – 1/3 teaspoon.
- 10 days 1 teaspoon once a week.
All components of the triad should be eaten at the same time. Both will be able to achieve maximum results. Natural remedies against parasites are taken without a prescription, but you need to follow the dosage, duration of treatment. From clove seeds to make powder
Classification of parasites
Depending on the place of parasitism and biological characteristics of abdominal worms are divided into different types.
Species of parasites:
Roundworms (nematodes) – are characterized by a rounded body shape when cut. The most common type of parasites that live and all stages of development take place only in the human body. Among the 24 000 species of these parasites are most often encountered the following:
Nematode is the most common type of parasites
- Roundworm – reach a length of 45 cm Live in the small intestine and feed on remnants of food. Poison the body, releasing toxins into the blood. Live up to 14 months. Route of infection – dirty hands, products.
- Pinworms – in length do not exceed 1 cm Live in the large and small intestines. It is very easy to become infected by contact with the carrier, using household items. Live 1-2 months. When the hygiene of parasites of this species are easily disposed of.
- Whipworm worms with a length of 3-4 cm, which bite into the mucous membrane of the blind and colon. They suck blood. In the process of life produce a lot of toxins. Live to 5 years. The path of infection through dirty hands, products.
- Trichina – in length reaches only 3-4 mm. These parasites can be localized in any body. They infiltrate the striated muscle of the respiratory tract, eyes, heart. Live a few years. You can become infected through raw pork.
The first 3 species of parasites are effectively treated with medicines. It is sufficient to take the appropriate drugs. Trichinosis is treated in stages: drugs destroy only the adult worms; the larvae, which are located in the muscles, not kill. Tapeworms (cestodes) – they have a flat body shape, divided into segments. Have suction cups, which are fixed to intestinal mucosa. Can reach 18 m in length. One phase of life must pass in the body of an intermediate host. The most common types of worms in this group:
A tapeworm commonly found and is one of the longest parasites
- Beef tapeworm – in length reaches up to 10 m. it Lives in the intestine, attaches to its wall. You can become infected through raw beef.
- Pork tapeworm – up to 2 m in length. You can become infected through raw pork.
- Dwarf tapeworm reaches a length of 3-5 cm and is transmitted through everyday, through unwashed hands.
- A tapeworm – up to 6-15 m in length. You can become infected through meat freshwater fish if you eat it raw.
- Echinococcus is a dangerous parasite, which can get infected from cats and dogs. Once in the human body, the larvae develop rapidly, are carried by the bloodstream to different organs and form cysts echinococcosis, which can be removed only by surgery.
Flukes – they are flat and wide body can reach a length of 1.5 m. the route of infection is through raw meat, fish, seafood. Can be localized in any part of the body from the middle ear, the eye to the excretory ducts of the glands. Feed on the cells of the intestine, intestinal contents, slime, suck blood. Principal :
Flukes can live in any area of the body
- fasciolosis– grows up to 3-7 cm, and a parasite in the gall bladder. You can become infected by eating aquatic plants, not boiled water.
- Siberian Fluke – reaches 4-13 cm in length and is localized in the gall bladder and ducts.
Depending on the place of parasitism organisms are divided into:
- enteric evolve and live exclusively in the intestine;
- extraintestinal – blood vessels are distributed in different organs from the human eye and brain to liver.
The types of parasites that are dependent on the characteristics of the development:
- Bio helminths for the development of parasites of this group need to change a few intermediate hosts. They can be transmitted from animals.
- Geo-helminths – must undergo a stage of maturation in the soil, otherwise they cannot infect a person.
- Contagious types – the entire development cycle can take place in the human body.
Intestinal worms can only live in the gut
The most common types of worms – roundworm, pinworm, tapeworm wide, Trichinella, dwarf tapeworm, pork tapeworm.
Symptoms of parasites in the body:
- Teeth grinding in sleep.
- Problems with the gastrointestinal tract – diarrhea, constipation, flatulence.
- Pain in muscles, joints.
- Skin diseases – eczema, rash, acne.
- Allergic reactions.
- Weight problems – obesity or sudden weight loss.
- Sleep disorders.
- The chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Respiratory diseases – asthma, cough.
- Immune disorders.
- Swelling of the face and body.
Signs that indicate the presence of parasites, appear after infection after 2-4 weeks. A sharp change in weight (in either direction) can speak about the appearance of worms
The stages of treatment: how to get rid of parasites
To cleanse the body of worms, it is necessary to carry out treatment in several stages:
- Preparatory – to prepare the body for the removal of parasites, need 2-3 days to use vegetable oils, e.g., linseed or pumpkin. They drink 1-2 teaspoon 15 minutes before each meal. Alternatively, oils can be consumed medicines. This will allow the body to eliminate toxins and substances formed as a result of the activity of worms.
- Recovery are tools that help to restore the functioning of the body, the victim of worms.
In the treatment of parasites it is necessary to observe the dosage and mode of taking the pills
To minimize the risk of infestation it is important to follow the following guidelines:
- Strictly observe the rules of personal hygiene.
- Minimize close contact with Pets.
- Every 34 months to give a pet means parasites.
- Not in contact with stray animals.
- To make regular wet cleaning.
- Thoroughly wash fruits, vegetables.
- To eat fish, meat, past the full heat treatment.
- Do not drink untreated tap water.
- 1 every six months for all family members to use treatment for parasites.
If you have symptoms of infestation should be diagnosed. Based on her results, the doctor will be able to choose the best remedy for parasites, which will allow you to get rid of them. This is a serious disease, so it is best to consult physicians. Comprehensive treatment should take place all the family members.